|.Les reves sont en nous|
|.Les reves sont en nous|
By sending payment, you agree to the following terms and conditions, relevant to non-commercial projects only.
My images are created through a combination of coloured pencils and Photoshop CS2/CS3.
You can choose to purchase a PNG/JPG/JPEG - no layers - image that I will send to you via e-mail or a printed pic, of which you have to specify the size (card, postcard, A3/A4/A5 print).
• I will retain all rights to the commissioned artwork, including the rights to distribution (i.e., to create prints, merchandise, etc.).
• I may display the commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, or journal but I can delay public display of the art at your request.
• You must credit me when you display the commissioned work.
• You may resize/crop the commissioned artwork to create icons, wallpapers, or other graphics to be used in non-commercial format, but you can't alter the artwork itself.
• You cannot re-distribute, reproduce, sell the artwork or profit from it.
• For every commission you need to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Request Commission".
• You have to be as specific as possible, with clear visual references and/or description of an idea.
You need to let me know about how many characters and what species, gender, poses, colours palette, background details, etc.
If I think the info you give me is insufficient I'll let you know, or if you prefer the work will be based on my original design.
You may prefer to specify the size/resolution of your commissioned image. In fact, screen resolution is lower than print quality for personal use.
• I reserve myself the right to refuse any commission before payment is done.
• I will not create any depiction of sexually explicit, hateful or racist imagery.
• Once we have discussed your detailed commission order, I'll let you know the exact price.
• Commission will not begin until payment is received.
After the payment, I will do the sketch, send you a copy to see and we'll discuss about eventual changes. You can ask me all kind of changes.
• Then, I'll start working on the final stages in Photoshop and changes will be possible only for background colours.
• Once I'm finished, I'll send you the pic via e-mail or postal service.
• All prices are expressed in euros and I prefer to be paid in euros, but I will give USD/GBP/other values equal amount too if needed.
• Commission payments must be made utilizing PayPal services. If you live in Italy and don't have a paypal account we can arrange some other form of payment.
• If you wish to cancel your commission during the sketch stage, you will be refunded 50% of what you paid. After this stage I'm sorry but I won't issue any refund.
• If I have to completely change the final background’s colour the final price may increase slightly. The same if you ask for big changes in lines art at this stage.
• Multi-panel works are made by single works that are panelled together in Photoshop, so they are more expensive. It depends on how many panels you wish for and how much detailed each one.
• If you wish to apply a drawing on a photo, at the moment I only accept requests where you send me your photo or a photo with the owner permission. I may change the photo's colours, light/shadow, contrast, size, crop it on your request but I won't alter the photo itself apart from applying the drawing.
• If you have an important deadline, extremely close to the time of your request, this may affects the final price.
• + symbols before prices mean that particular price will be added to base price of your chosen category and will depend on your request.
Prices are based on my averaging hourly rate and depend if you want a minimal/detailed, black&white/yellowish/other colour work, if you have specific requests or want one of my original designs. Plus, if we talk about printed images, we have to consider print and p&p costs too.
The prices below are provided only as a guide; I can give you the exact final price only after we have discussed your whole idea - rates may be cheaper than those listed.
• Simple b&w work: 5€ - 7€ simple b&w work, simple b&w work 2, simple b&w work 3, simple b&w work 4
• Detailed background: +3€ - 5€ (depends on details)
• 5 or more characters: +2€ per character
• Detailed b&w work: 10€ - 15€ b&w detailed work b&w detailed work 2
• Yellowish/Other colour background work: 20€ - 30€ yellowish simple, multicolour simple
• Yellowish background for detailed work: 30€ - 35€ yellowish detailed, yellowish detailed 2
• Other colour background for detailed work: 35€ - 40€ blue detailed, multicolor detailed
• Multi-panel work: 20€ - 150€ (depends on how many panels and if they are minimal/detailed, b&w/yellowish/other colour works) yellowish panelled, yellowish panelled detailed
• Photo with drawing applied: 30€ - 50€ photo-drawing, photo-drawing 2
• Complete colour changes or lines art changes after work is completed: 10€ - 20€ (depends on design complexity and details)
Works for commercial purposes
If you wish to license my artwork and retain partial or complete rights of the commissioned work, we need to discuss a different set of terms.
• Commissioned work intended for commercial use means an increase in pricing due to copyright issues. All added fees will be decided upon on a case-by-case basis. Commercial pricing usually depends on timeline and usage of image.
• If, after a time, a previously commissioned image will be used for commercial purposes, you must notify me prior to start your project so we can discuss about additional fees.